Musing Mondays - Week 2

"Musing Mondays" is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading. Today (or rather...Monday's) Musing is:

Where is your favorite place to find new books to read?Blogs? The library? Newspapers? Magazines? In the backs of other books? Suggestions from friends/family? Online bookstores? On the shelves of the local bookstores? (I don’t necessarily mean, ‘where do you find books to buy’ — I mean, ‘where do you discover new titles that you add to your to-be-read lists’?).


Hmm...well, I get my findings from so many sources.


I usually (sorry to say this) Judge Books by their covers, cause when it's a pretty cover, I know I'm gonna read it! So whenever I go to the bookstore, I look at books by their covers. I try and remember the name...but sometimes I end up forgetting!
I also love the lists on Goodreads. It really helps with giving me recommendations on similar books and stuff like that. Even Websites such as What Should I Read Next and The Book Seer are amazing :)
As for book blogs. Hmm... I would say, that I do get caught by "Currently Reading" Widgets etc. and I find that an amazing way to recommend books to people. and I also look at current reviews to see what's good or not.


That's it for Musing Mondays (or rather Thursdays...yeah). What's Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!