Musing Mondays - Week 5

"Musing Mondays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. This week's musing is:

What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?


Well, I really cannot remember. I usually have a strict bedtime (great, I know right? even better that I love to read!) but I guess...

The Last book I spent the night finishing it off would be Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I was so excited that I bought the book, and couldn't wait to find out what happens in the end that I spent half the night finishing it. Which probably wasn't such a good thing, cause that book was kinda confusing...a little bit. Well, I think that was the only time, cause of me and my strict bedtime can't get enough night-reading it!

Well, what's your answer to the musing? Leave a link/comment!

9 comments:

  1. Mockingjay seems like an excellent novel to stay up late for! I have only read The Hunger Games, but that one totally awed me. Here's my Musing Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to read her work, but I really must - that's two people who stayed up all night for her books! LOL

    Here is my MUSING MONDAY answer!

    Sassy Brit
    Alternative-Read.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally understand why you stayed up late for Mockingjay. The book was so intense and emotional that I found it hard to go to sleep even though I was good at stopping at a decent time.

    Here's my Musing Mondays (Jan 31)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read that one yet. Loved the first two but the last got a lot of mixed reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this book and I definitely should buy it if it has made you stay awake half a night !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am usually a nocturnal reader and if a book has enthralled me, I will read till I am finished. Check out my answer for this week'sMonday Musing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Born at Midnight by Hunter
    Couldn't put it down :)
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started Mockingjay early in the day cause I new I had to read it straight through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!