Teaser Tuesdays - Week 3

"Teaser Tuesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teaser:

Once I sat down, I read over my list of classes, seperated into neat blocks – Intro to Calculus, Global Cultures and Practices, Drawing: Life and Form – twice, figuring that would give people adequate time to stare at me before moving onto something else. Sure enough, by the time I lifted my head a couple of minutes later to turn my attention to my teacher, a cursory check revealed everyone else was pretty much doing the same.

~p. 63, Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen

Leave a comment with a link/comment on your Teaser Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book before, so thank you !! I can't wait to read your review =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sarah Dessen!
    Here's mine:
    http://whereismymind-joyous.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-relationship-obits.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!