Waiting on Wednesday – Week 3

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that I and others (on their own blogs) are waiting eagerly to be released!


A Book I can't wait for:


What Happened to Goodbye
by Sarah Dessen
Publication Date: May 10, 2011


(from Sarah-Land)


Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends---in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know?




What books are YOU "waiting on"? Leave a comment with a link in the comment box or leave a post if you don't have a blog!

6 comments:

  1. Love Dessen's books and this looks like another winner. Great Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Sarah Dessen book, but this sounds good. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Sarah Dessen. I am adding this to my TBR list.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Sarah Dessen's books but I have heard good things about her might have to give her a try.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sarah Dessen's books. She'S is one of my favourite authors ;)
    Do you know Jenny Han books ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!