WWW Wednesdays - Week 4

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen. Just started it and it's amazing!

What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading Prom Night: All the Way by Megan Stine. Look out for a review soon!



What do you think you’ll read next?

I think I'll read Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway next! It sounds really good :D

Leave a comment with a link to your answers, or just post your answer (if you don't have a blog) in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Rabiah interesting choices, my books are more UF and PNR mostly but always nice to find new reading to try!
    My WWW/WoW post this week if you have time to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be checking your review of Prom Night: All the Way - I saw this discounted on Amazon (around $3.99 for the Kindle version) and was thinking of getting it for my niece.

    Just curious, why all that travelling around? Is your family in foreign service or something?

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays contribution!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!