Musing Mondays - Week 10

"Musing Mondays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. This week's question asks:


What is the last book you bought? Was it for you? for someone else? Have you read it, yet?




The last book I bought was Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. It was my sister's birthday so we went to Borders and on my birthday (which was 2 weeks before) it was my birthday, so I got 2 $30 giftcards. So yup, I was one happy clam :D. I haven't (unfortunately) been able to read it, due to other books such as ones I need to review/return and a WHOLE TON of school work :( so I hope I can read it in the upcoming March Break though...so that's one thing to look forward to!


What's your answer to the question? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like having a bunch of books I want to read NOW but can't due to review/tour commitments, but I always do. I'm thinking about cutting out tours so I have more time to read them.

    You can see my MM HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!