Friday Finds - Week 12

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to share what amazing new or old books I've discovered this week!


This week I found...




Above by Leah Bobet ([unfortunately no Amazon link] ❘ Goodreads)
The Devouring by Simon Holt (AmazonGoodreads)
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (AmazonGoodreads)






Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens (Amazon Goodreads)
The Amanda Project: Invisible I by Stella Lennon (Amazon Goodreads)
Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle ([unfortunately no Amazon link] Goodreads)




That's it for this week's Friday Finds! Aren't the covers stunning?! There's also an Amanda Project Contest being held...check out my post here. What did you find this week? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those covers are stunning!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ Those first three covers plus Winter's Shadow all have gorgeous covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool covers! BTW, I may have said this before, but I just love the title of your blog--it could totally be mine as well! :)

    Hope you'll stop by my Friday Finds post and say hi!

    Cindy at Cindy's Book Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Ripple is on my WL!

    Here are my Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!