Friday Finds - Week 18

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show you all what amazing new, old and upcoming reads I've discovered this week.


This week I found...




Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (AmazonGoodreads)
Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler (AmazonGoodreads)
Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young (Goodreads)
Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher (AmazonGoodreads)
Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto by Eric Luper (AmazonGoodreads)
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes (AmazonGoodreads)
The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne (AmazonGoodreads)
Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler (AmazonGoodreads)




That's it for this week's Friday Finds! I haven't read any of the previous Kissed by an Angel books by Elizabeth Chandler or Falling Under by Gwen Hayes, but nonetheless, I still can't wait to read them! What did you find this week? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. This week I found "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" and "If I stay" by Gayle Forman. There are so many books I want to read but so little time... and I already have about thirty books stashed around my bedroom I still have to get to first!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!