In My Mailbox - Week 19

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books/swag I bought/borrowed/received/won etc. this week!


Won:




SIGNED Nightspell by Leah Cypess (AmazonGoodreads)
Mistwood and Nightspell bookmarks


**Thank you to Jenn from Books at Midnight for the contest, and to Leah Cypess for sending and signing Nightspell!
For Review (eBook):




Gypsy Knights by Two Brothers Metz (AmazonGoodreads)
Bought:




If I Stay by Gayle Forman (AmazonGoodreads)
Between the Lines by Tammara Webber (AmazonGoodreads)
That's all for this week's IMM! Hope you had a great book week as well :) What did you get? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. If I Stay is one of my favorite books. Between the Lines sounds really cute. I'm going to add it to my TBR list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am looking forward to Gayle Forman's books, so let me know what you think. Sigh, don't you just love bookmarks?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great selection of books this week!

    I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! So lucky to win a signed copy of Nightspell. I can't wait to read that.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!