Books to Pine For (2)

Books to Pine for is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's about the books that I REALLY want: upcoming or old. So, here we go!


This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers ◆ June 2012 ◆ Goodreads
The cover looks creepily good. And Zombies? Sign me up!
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson ◆ May 8th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This sounds like a really cute (and sad) contemporary.

The Story of Us by Deb Caletti ◆ April 24th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
LOVE Deb Caletti, and totally love this cover. Plus, I like the T-Swift song ;)
Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John ◆ April 12th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
Love road trips! I wanna go along for the ride :D

Slide by Jill Hathaway ◆ March 27th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This one sounds really creepy and mysterious. Wanna read it!
The Stalker Chronicles by Carley Moore ◆ March 27th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
OMG, sounds hilariously cute, and besides, this is the perfect book for me *wink*

Well, that's all for this week! Totally can't wait for these to come out next year...need to get my hands on them. What are you pining for?

1 comment:

  1. Smells like contemporary and I LOVE it! I want to read Second Chance Summer and The Story of Us. That one reminds me of the Taylor Swift song. Plus, Cricket, was it? The character's name? That's...unique. :)



    - Mary [Anxirium]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!