Movie Reviews (3)

I've been seeing a couple of movies lately, and I thought it would be cool to have a meme where I can do some short quick reviews on them! So here we go...

The Clique (2008)


Starring: Elizabeth McLaughlin, Ellen Marlow
Rating: PG
My Rating: 2.5 stars


This was...pretty weird. I mean, it's cool to see one of the most addicting series which I've read turned into a movie, but seriously? the acting was pretty average, an although the actresses were a perfect fit, I didn't think was all too great. I did, however like that it followed the book really closely. I even recognized some of the lines! Tyra Banks directed the film, but I'm not sure what I was actually expecting from this movie...oh well.
Overall, if you're a tween and a fan of this book, definitely watch it, otherwise, you might find it too cheesy.


Definitely, Maybe (2008)

Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Isla Fisher
Rating: PG-13
My Rating: 4 stars

I enjoyed this one. I love Notting Hill and this movie is from the makers, so I was like why not? And plus, y'all voted for it on the poll :P I like how it's all in a "flashback" of how the main character met his wife, whom he's divorcing (which he's telling as a story to his daughter). As he goes onto telling the story, there's the story of the three women who were apart of his life (he changes the names): Emily, Summer and April. All Maya wants to know is, which one is her mom?
Overall, I found this movie not too funny, but very enjoyable. Not suited for younger viewers though.


Okay, so those were the two films I saw recently, and here's two questions for you:

Which movie did YOU like out of the above?
and
What movie did YOU recently see and liked?

**Pick which movie I see next by answering the poll at the top of the sidebar!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!