Top Ten Tuesday - Week 18

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's top ten is: Top Ten Sequels I'm DYING to read. (Some of it includes already released sequels which I haven't gotten the chance to read yet).


(In no particular order)


1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Holy MOLY, this prequel series is amazing. If you haven't read it OR The Mortal Instruments...shame on you!


2. Twisted by Sara Shepard. I love Pretty Little Liars (Books and TV show :D) and I was so excited when they announced a 9th book! It's come out already, but I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet...hoping to grab a copy soon.


3. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. Again, like with Twisted, it's already out, but I haven't gotten the chance to read it. Nightshade was amazing! I gotta get a review up soon -_-.


4. Until I Die by Amy Plum. I LOVED the first book, Die for Me. AMAZING! Need this one...fast!


5. Truth by Julia Karr. I <3 XVI, and can't wait to see what happens in the next :)


6. A Million Suns by Beth Revis. Across the Universe is amazing. Seriously, no words to describe it. (Likewise with Nightshade) I need to put a review up. Can't wait for this one to release! The cover is AMAZING.


7. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross. BEST. STEAMPUNK. NOVEL. EVER. 'Nuff said.


8. Crossed by Ally Condie. I'm currently reading Matched (amazing so far) and I can't wait to read the sequel!


9. The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell. The Vespertine was so beautiful, a really cool blend of history and paranormal. Love the cover as well!


10. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini. Need to find out what happens in this amazing modern Greek mythological series :D


---------------------


GAH, I wish I could do like a top 20+ or something. So many more amazing ones I left off the list! So many amazing sequels coming out...*sigh* loads of catching up to do on reading!


Which sequels are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!