Waiting on Wednesday - Week 29


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on.

This week's WoW is:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?


Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.


Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.

Release Date: January 2nd, 2012

EEEEPPP!! Can't wait for this one! Kinda reminds me a little bit of the movie Serendipity, with fate and all that. :D Love the sound of this!

What are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds so cute I have it on my TBR list as well. Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've been looking forward to this one, too! I just love good contemporary :)

    You can find my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this! It sounds sooooo amazing. :)

    Great pick,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks interesting. Good WOW choice. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!