Top Ten Tuesday – Week 36

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. Today's top ten is:


Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List


absolutely perfect one isn't it? I'm now in India on holidays, and I've got quite a few books I need to read (other than the ones for review), so here we go:


1. Divergent by Veronica Roth. This is a MUST. People have been telling me how amazing this one is and I was lucky enough to win, not only Divergent, but Insurgent as well :D


2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Likewise with Divergent, people have been going crazy over this book, it's been all over the blogosphere, and so I desperately need to read this one.


3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. This is another book I won (you'll be seeing that a LOT of the books here on this list I did win from giveaways), and I want to read it because of a) the gorgeous cover and b) the raving reviews. This has clearly been a much talked about debut!


4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Dystopian re-telling of Cinderella? HELL YES. I bought this a while ago, and it's been lying on my shelf for a while. Therefore... TO READ.


5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I have read this series (don't worry– I haven't been missing out on this!), but I only read the first three books...around 3 years ago. I have City of Fallen Angels (fourth book) and City of Lost Souls (fifth [which I won]) on my shelf waiting, but because I can't remember, I'm gonna have to go through the whole series again.


6. Slide by Jill Hathaway. During my exams, I will admit, I took a little sneak peek. It arrived during the March Break (YES, another book won) and it's been eyeing me from my shelf. But it took me all my will to stop myself from reading it, because exam time is well, exam time! Now I can read it with no worries and commitments ahead of me (other than blogging of course).


7. Tempest by Julie Cross. Received this one from my parents for my birthday, and because the cover is intoxicatingly gorgeous and the premise is so original, I can't wait to dive into it.


8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. WOW. Okay, didn't know how long it would take to type that title. Quick briefing: won the book, heard John Green say it was amazing, cover is oh-la-la and now, BAM! Need to read.


9. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson. I've read Suite Scarlett and this one has been out for ages, so I'd better give this a go!


10. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. I just bought this one recently, and because I'm a HUGEEEE fan of John Green's (and I've heard plenty of amazing things about Levithan's books :D) I will need to get to this one...before finally hitting The Fault in Our Stars (which I have yet to get my hands on).


SO that is my list for my TBR pile, hopefully I'll be able to chomp through these quickly in order to get *gasp* more books! :D


What's on your Summer TBR pile?

1 comment:

  1. A lot of good books there :).
    I loved Divergent it was one of my favorite book in 2011 ans that's huge for me since I'm not a fan of dystopian books. But I was a little disappointed by Insurgent :(.
    Oh The Mortal Instruments series <3. The fourth book isn't as good as the first three books in the series but City of Lost Souls is AWESOME !
    I hope you'll enjoy reading these books :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!