Waiting on Wednesday – Week 70

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming books which I'm DYING to get my hands on.

This week's WoW is:
All You Never Wanted by Adele Griffin

With my eyes closed and Alex's core friends all around me, it was like I'd become my big sister, or something just as good. And so who cared if they were calling it Alex's party? One thing I knew: it would be remembered as mine.

Alex has it all—brains, beauty, popularity, and a dangerously hot boyfriend. Her little sister Thea wants it all, and she's stepped up her game to get it. Even if it means spinning the truth to win the attention she deserves. Even if it means uncovering a shocking secret her older sister never wanted to share. Even if it means crying wolf.

Told in the alternating voices of Alex and Thea, Adele Griffin's mesmerizing new novel is the story of a sibling rivalry on speed.

Goodreads ◆ October 9, 2012

First off, YAY 70 WEEKS OF WAITING ON WEDNESDAY!! *confetti cannons launch*. :D and of course, back to the main point of this meme (and sorry I have not-too-good a cover picture). I have Griffin's book sitting on my shelf, BEGGING to be read and yes, I will be definitely getting to that soon. The cover looks dark, the blurb promises shock and that's good enough for me! Can't wait :)

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. Wooooooow this one looks super good! I can't believe I haven't heard of it yet!!! Definitely adding to my TBR! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Griffin's writing plus I adore sister stories so this book should be great for me. I actually have an ARC so I should be reading it pretty soon! Hope you get a copy too and I can read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!