In My Mailbox – Week 30

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books and swag I've received, borrowed, bought, etc.
I have one huge overdue IMM post, I know, I know. BUT for a couple more weeks (and even throughout 2013) I'm gonna do an IMM with the books featured in our Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013 specifically.

Books



[Top to Bottom]

Infinite Sky by C.J. Flood ● Goodreads
Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown Goodreads
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi Goodreads (Thank you Richa!)
What We Become by Jesse Karp (2 copies) Goodreads
The Loop by Shandy Lawson Goodreads
Pantomime by Laura Lam (2 copies) Goodreads
Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina Goodreads
Nobody's Secret by Michaela MacColl (3 copies) Goodreads
The Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman (2 out of 4 copies) Goodreads

[not pictured because they're with Richa @ City of Books]

Hooked by Liz Fichera Goodreads
Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway Goodreads
Catherine by April Lindner Goodreads

eGalleys



Criminal by Terra Elan McVoy Goodreads
Catherine by April Lindner Goodreads
Canary by Rachele Alpine Goodreads
The Murmurings by Carly Anne West Goodreads

All are for Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013 (apart from Through the Ever Night, which I shall be reviewing anyway :D).
I'm extremely grateful to all the authors mentioned above, as well as: Strange Chemistry, CandlewickChronicle Books, Medallion Press, and Little Brown Books for Young Readers!

Swag



Some rubber bracelets, signed bookmark and post-card thing – from Hooked by Liz Fichera (Thank you so much!)

And that is all my fabulous friends, for the IMM post this week! You may be able to win this amazing swag and some of the books above in the next year, as apart of the event ;D

I unfortunately will not be able to post anymore in the next week (or the next) as this is a scheduled post and have no way of knowing what had arrived in my mailbox at home!

Hope you are all having an amazing holiday, and tell me:


What have you got in your mailbox?

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!