Waiting on Wednesday – Week 90

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming books which I'm DYING to get my hands on.
Oh my gosh, can you believe it's already my 90th WoW post?? I would have actually been able to reach this if I'd done this for every Wednesday of blogging, but oh well. Super close to 100, EEP!

This week's WoW is:
The One by Kiera Cass

The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.

May 6, 2014 ● Goodreads

I'm honestly freaking out this moment typing up the post. I don't think I've ever wanted a book so badly. If you didn't know, I'm a HUGEHUGEHUGE fan of The Selection series and when I found out that the cover had been released I flipped out BIG TIME. It's even more beautiful than I imagined! Honestly, if you haven't read these books, um, GO READ THEM NOW.

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. DUUUDEE I need to read this series ASAP! I don't feel like waiting till this one comes out :P
    Maybe December break (Y) But yeah omg I love these covers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this one! I still need to read The Elite but I wanted to read them back to back! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!