Waiting on Wednesday – Week 101

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming books that I'm DYING to get my hands on!
Woot! EXAMS ARE OVER (ish)! Anyway, I'm back and hopefully gonna be able to post a lot more. Last year was kind of an up and down year for me, but I promise to try to post more often.

This week's WoW is:
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

A love letter to the craft and romance of film and fate in front of—and behind—the camera from the award-winning author of Hold Still.

A wunderkind young set designer, Emi has already started to find her way in the competitive Hollywood film world.

Emi is a film buff and a true romantic, but her real-life relationships are a mess. She has desperately gone back to the same girl too many times to mention. But then a mysterious letter from a silver screen legend leads Emi to Ava. Ava is unlike anyone Emi has ever met. She has a tumultuous, not-so-glamorous past, and lives an unconventional life. She’s enigmatic…. She’s beautiful. And she is about to expand Emi’s understanding of family, acceptance, and true romance.

May 15, 2014 ● Goodreads

I haven't read anything of Nina LaCour's yet, but this one sounds SO GOOD. It sounds original, it sounds sweet, it revolves around movies (which other than reading is a love of mine)– what's not to want? Can't wait!!

What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one but I love the incorporation of film into the narrative. I'm a big movie buff and always love to see it worked into a novel especially in my beloved YA category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one, but I love the cover & it sounds interesting!

    Check our WOW

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah so excited for this. We loved THE DISENCHANTMENTS over on Swoony Boys Podcast. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in love with the cover of this book. i have not read anything by nina lacour but she's one my list of authors to read so i'm keeping my eyes open for this one.

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved Nina LaCour's first book HOLD STILL, and this one sounds intriguing to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that's a lovely cover. The story sounds interesting too. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to read it soon.

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't a big fan of The Disenchantments, but I adored Hold Still. This one sounds great and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I loved Hold still so much, very much looking forward to this one too! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good! Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!